RSS

MMWWHHHAAAAHHH!!!!

rednas5 Filed Under: Labels: ,
Dear lovely ladies,

Some people write about themselves, some people write about worldly observations. I would say I'm a little in between. One observation that this guy (2 thumbs) has observed for roughly 6 months or so is this obsession for girls to not smile for pictures anymore. Oh no, heaven forbid somebody smiling for the camera and looking at least halfway hot is totally not cool, hip, or poppin' fresh anymore. Instead, they choose to do this weird half kissing half pouty looking face. On top of that they put a little title above their picture that says, "Mwwah!"


Please stop doing this girls. Unless your grill is so messed up that you don't want to smile, fine, don't post pictures then. I don't mind that a girl wants to be a little abstract when trying to express themselves but this latest fad needs to stop. It's not original and all girls look like they've smoked since they were 4 and a half.


Girls do us a favor, from now on when you and bunch of your lovely ladies are out partying and want to take a little pic of your celebrated good time, do all guys a favor and stick your tongue out and flash a sweater kitten. I will give you my "udder" promise that I will never ever write or bash a girl for showing some Gerber servers or silly cones to the census. In fact, I will applaud, smile and say my job here is done. Carry on.


| edit post

1 Response to "MMWWHHHAAAAHHH!!!!"

  1. dualori Says:
  2. So, how much do they pay you as a member of the photo police/lame posing enforcement squad? The more you drink the cooler this pose seems! If that's wrong, then I don't want to be RIGHT!

Post a Comment

Get that chip off your shoulder; I'm here for you!