RSS

*Extra* Extra* Read All About It!

rednas5 Filed Under: Labels: ,
NEWS FLASH! Guess what people of America with a legal and up to date driving license; it is in the legal rights for a person to turn right on a red light. I'm just throwing that out there. I thought for sure people needed to know this when they took their written exam to obtain a drivers license. Who knows, maybe they didn't pay attention during that chapter for whatever reason, maybe they can't read.

I think I'm going to market little stickies that morons can buy that will stick to their dashboard saying and I quote, "Unless you're getting some serious road head, you can turn right on red." That way when they are sitting at a red light, texting, checking make up, eating fries, picking their nose, scratching their sack, having a conversation with Paul Harvey on the radio, making sure your NY hat is crooked enough to look tight, popping black heads, smelling your own brand, laughing to yourself about trim you just "Hit and Quit," or whatever people are doing that obstructs me from getting to point A to point B, they can look down, sound out the words, smack the palm of their hand on their forehead and say, "Dammit, I can turn right on red." Then with a smile, they can realize they just learned something today.

Hey, I'm all for bettering the world and if I can help someone a little more retarded than me then I can feel better about myself. Class dismissed.

| edit post

1 Response to "*Extra* Extra* Read All About It!"

  1. dualori Says:
  2. What I love about you, is that you are always looking out for others, a champion of the greater good, if you will. God bless America and "right on red!"

Post a Comment

Get that chip off your shoulder; I'm here for you!