RSS

This would've been clever like 3 years ago

rednas5 Filed Under:
If you love the Chiefs...guilty. If you love The Office...guilty. Although not as much as my sister, she is incredibly gay when it comes to The Office. To tell you the truth, The Office has ran its course and really sucks. In fact, I would venture to say that I would rather watch that overly gay show True Blood. Talk about getting sucked "literally" into another stupid fucking vampire show. I'm guilty of watching it only because there are usually naked woman in it and they are usually having orgies. Anyway, I digress. If you like the Chiefs and The Office then this video is for you. Enjoy yo' self!


| edit post

1 Response to "This would've been clever like 3 years ago"

  1. dualori Says:
  2. Hey! Lindsay is Pam. She was a bridesmaid in Angie's wedding with me. HOLLA!

Post a Comment

Get that chip off your shoulder; I'm here for you!