RSS

The Powers of Advertising!

rednas5 Filed Under: Labels:
The powers of advertising on human beings is an overwhelmingly apt example of how fragile our minds are. Take this ad for Tom Ford cologne for example. That bottle is selling perfume/cologne. Now, obviously, I have no idea what the hell this shit smells like and if I had it my way there would be a scratch 'n sniff sticker on it. Anyway, back to the point, I have no idea what this shit smells like, nor do I care. All I know is that when I think of Tom Ford cologne/perfume ... I'm thinking about vagina. That's it. Game over.

Girls, you wonder why men are horny savages just trying to find a vagina to call home? It's because of ads like these that go and twist our minds. It's really not even fair. We are genetically inclined to ponder not what the cologne/perfume smells like but what does that object behind the bottle look like. Can you imagine the possibilities of what you could advertise with this picture? The possibilities are endless. I bet my far left eyelash on my right eye that you could put Save-On orange popsicles (the ones that always leave the paper sticking to them and taste like orange juice that has been left in a car for two weeks) in place of the cologne/perfume and men (and some women) everywhere would have freezers full of shitty popsicles. That my friend is a world I want to live in!

| edit post

1 Response to "The Powers of Advertising!"

  1. dualori Says:
  2. Pineapple shrimp, lemon shrimp, coconut shrimp, pepper shrimp, shrimp soup, shrimp stew, shrimp salad, shrimp and potatoes ... Wait, shrimp stew? I don't think that would work with in this ad, but everything else is probably right.

Post a Comment

Get that chip off your shoulder; I'm here for you!