RSS

After Saturday, You Can Call Me "Your Dudeness"

rednas5 Filed Under:
So yeah, I turn 30 years of age tomorrow. Sorta sucks but oh well it could be worse...I could like boys. Anyway, after watching and reading about this Volkswagon commercial I've found my new calling in life. I'm going to live my life like the great Jeffery Lebowski. I've always loved The Big Lebowski. It is in a direct tie with Pulp Fiction on my greatest films of all time. I can't exactly live my life like Vincent Vega going around shooting kids heads off, shooting up Heroin and trying to shoot my load in Marcellus Wallace's wife. I think my life might be cut short that way. But the Jeffrey Lebowski way could mean living a full stress free lifestyle. His way of living with no worries and drinking White Russians sounds like a great way to spend the next 30 years. So if you see my out and about wearing a robe, drinking White Russians and telling stories about when I was with the Seattle Seven, think nothing of it. I'm just practicing my new religion of "Dudeism".

| edit post

0 Responses to "After Saturday, You Can Call Me "Your Dudeness""

Post a Comment

Get that chip off your shoulder; I'm here for you!